Mining is available for all Discord members who have reached community level 5 or higher, and our NFT holders.
Max Vault limit: Unlimited
The mining rate for our members without an NFT is 0.33 CELA per 24 hrs. Extra speed boost is available for members holding more than 1 NFT. (No. Of NFT x 3 Cela / 12 hrs)
1. Reach for chatting level 5 (Discord)
2. Obtain community WL role
3. Submit the wallet address(Metamask) #purse:┃𝗪allet-𝗥egister
4. Admin Approval
5. Visit the Official website(nerdimoodi.io)
* The function and design of the website may be changed during the open beta period.
* Mining speed may be changed during the open beta period.
* Maintenance check-ups for the site & mining page may occur during the open beta. (once or twice weekly, the announcements will be released)
Please refer to the Medium link below.
- Following goals must be achieved:
* Reach Discord chat level 5
* Acquire community WL role
* Submit your wallet address (Metamask)
* Obtain a mining ticket via admin approval
- Follow the steps below:
* Create a polygon wallet via Metamask
* Open the mining page and click the "Connect Wallet” button in the upper right corner.
- Mining will proceed for a fixed time even if your browser is closed or your PC is turned off.
- Select the NFTs you want to stake from the list of NFTs you have on the mining page and press the staking button.
- Note that you cannot receive the extra mining benefits once you start mining without staking your NFTs in advance.
- Mining can’t be stopped while it is in progress.
- Once mining is completed, it can be started again only after the mined Cela is collected.
- Non-staking, 0.165 Cela for 12 hours per mining.
- Staking, 3 Cela (per NFT staked) for 24 hours per mining.
- Collect the mined Cela to Vault by clicking the “Collect” button.
- Withdraw collected Cela in Vault by clicking the “Withdraw” button.
- Withdraw will be available to you soon.